Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's in My Kitchen?

Here are some weird and interesting foods that I have in my kitchen right now!

This is some yummy Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread from Great Harvest Bread Company.  The thing that I love about this place is that they always give you a free slice of bread, just for coming in.  You don't even have to buy anything.  But you will, because once you try it....you're hooked!



Jesse and I wanted to buy a bottle of wine.  That's when we saw the "Chocolate Shop" wine.  It's a sweet red with chocolate in it.  I don't have the most discerning wine palate, but I can tell you, it is truly a "dessert wine."  I think this would make a really great gift.  We picked ours up for $13 at Albertsons.



I'm trying to get Boaz to start drinking milk.  It occurred to me that maybe he would like goat's milk better. For a whopping $4.50 we picked up this tiny little quart.  It tastes like.....how do I describe it....drinking the juice squeezed from the stinkiest cheese I've ever tasted!  Boaz literally shuddered after tasting it.



I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment